NOTE: To see your heart rate data in real time during class, you will need to use a Bluetooth heart rate monitor. A Wear OS/Google Fit device and Apple Watch will only display your heart rate data after you complete a class.
Standard Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor (HRM)
1. Wear your HRM as you would during your workout. Keep in mind, your HRM may require you to moisten the electrode areas of the strap.
2. Begin an On Demand class, tap the heart icon to pair your HRM with your device. The heart will appear in blue if successfully paired.
1. In the Flywheel iOS app, you’ll need to allow Flywheel access to Apple Health. Open your Flywheel app, tap • • • > Apple Health. You will then be prompted to allow the Flywheel app access to your Heart Rate and Workouts data. Please allow access to all options.
If you do not receive a prompt to allow access or dismissed it, open your Apple Health App, tap Sources > Flywheel, and allow access to your Heart Rate and Workouts
2. Be sure to always start a workout on your Apple watch when taking a Flywheel class.
Wear OS/Google Fit
1. In the Flywheel Android app, you’ll need to allow Flywheel access to Google Fit data. Open your Flywheel app, tap on the menu, tap on your profile at the top. Scroll down to “Connected Accounts”, expand this menu and tap on “Connect to Google Fit to get stats of your heart rate.” You will then be prompted to connect with a Google Fit account.
2. Please be sure to always start a workout on your Wear OS/Google Fit device when taking a Flywheel class. You will also need to end a workout on the device when you have completed class.
3. Your heart rate data will appear in the Stats class details section of the Flywheel app.